There is a special place in my heart for the folks at Learning Curve. They have worked with me before and I love the products the have. And they are serious about making like easier for me. Learning curve asked me if I would review the new .miSwivel Feeding Chair and I said sure! After all I love saving SPACE and this is one of those items that does that.
What it does is not only swivel around with the pull of the lever, but it also tilts back/reclines for younger kids, without having to reposition the entire chair. It doesn’t stop there! You can remove the back for an older child and also take the tray off completely and it becomes a booster! It had the built in safety features you would expect, straps to hold it to a chair and a shoulder harness system. Aiden is 21 months old and I left the seat back on and use the harness.
He thought it was an amusement ride. We have another booster seat with a tray and its not as big as this one, it sites lower, and doesn’t have a cup holder. You also can’t see it but there is a smiley face in the plastic cover. And yes that cover is dishwasher safe! SWEEEET!
This is the lever located on the front of the base. This lever you can push to either side and grab the seat to swivel it. It really is useful when you are sharing the responsibility of feeding between two people as they can swivel the seat to face them very easily and smoothly.
This is the recline lever in the back of the seat base. Pull up and them grab the seat and get it at the right angle you want it. For us, straight up and down was just not working so we reclined it one notch. It locked in place and we were ready to go. This feature would be absolutely perfect for an infant.
I wish I had bought something like the .miSwivel before I wasted money on the booster seat we had before. This seat bigger than the other booster but also boasts a lot more features. It really is more like a space saving high chair as opposed to a booster.I love it, and its what I need in my small space. And my nephew to be can us it too!
- Complete feeding chair from birth to four years old
- 7 swivel positions, the ultimate comfort for you and baby
- Wipe able, washable, reversible pad
- Includes 2 trays, both dishwasher safe
- Feeding chair converts to complete padded booster
Buy It: The First Years .miSwivel Feeding chair retails for $59.99 and will be available at Walmart starting August 1st and you can get it now on Walmart.com!
Win It!! Learning Curve is giving away one .miSwivel seat to a lucky reader!
Mandatory Entry: Go to Learning Curve and tell me what other item you would love to have!
Extra Entries: (you must leave a separate comment for each entry!)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- You can tweet about this giveaway 2 times per day! Leave the link to your tweets! Win a .miSwivel Feeding Seat from The First Years & Serendipity Mommy @candyclc http://bit.ly/b5HnJQ Ends 7/23 Please RT
- “Like” Serendipity Mommy on Facebook (1 entry)
- Enter any other current giveaway (1 entry)
- Sign up for email updates or RSS (1 entry)
- Post my button on your sidebar or blogroll page. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
This contest ends at 11:59 PM on July 23rd. US entrants only!
Disclosure: Learning Curve and The First Years sent a .miSwivel chair for this review. Opinions are my own.