- Antioxidant – Raisins, Dark Chocolate, Walnuts, Blueberries, Pecans and Cranberries
- High Energy – Pineapple, Banana Chips, Coconut, Cranberries, Cashews, Papaya
- Mega Omega – Walnuts, Dried Mango, Almonds, Cranberries, Pumpkin Seeds
- Protein Packed – Almonds, Cashews, Raisins, Pumpkin Seeds, Peanuts and Cherries
- Almond Berry Crunch – Almonds, Cranberry, Peanuts, Raisins
- Nature’s Mix – Raisins, Cranberries, Peanuts, Pineapple, Papaya, Almonds and Cashews
- Summer Trails – Cranberries, Cashews, Strawberries, Peanuts, Almonds Blueberries and Mango
- Goji Power – Goji Berries, Coconut Chips, Walnuts, Cranberries, Pumpkin Seeds and Cashews
Because I am huge on protein and lower on junk and carbs, I decided to make something protein packed and good for you, and these protein bites are packed with good stuff and have no gluten, and they are vegan. Bonus? THEY ARE KID APPROVED! Huge hit! Another bonus, no cooking involved, there is only one step!
Gluten Free Vegan Protein Bites
1 C. Power Up Snacks Protein Packed Trail Mix
1 C. Quick Oats
3 TBS. Honey
1/2 C. Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)
- Combine ingredients into bowl and form balls. That’s it! You can refrigerate them for a more firm ball. You can add more honey if your mix is dry.
Power Up Snacks is giving one of my lucky readers an assortment of Power Up Snacks trail mixes! To enter, simply fill out the form below!
Rules: One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize. Winner has 24 hours to respond to winning email before a new winner will be chosen.