It was a few weeks back when I started school and said a sentence that would actually come true.. “I need to start having smoothies for breakfast because I am too busy to eat. ” The ironic this is the day after I said that I got an email from Yoplait and they wanted me to try their frozen smoothies to celebrate their newest flavor, Blueberry Pomegranate!. I had not tried them before. They are frozen packaged fruit, live and active cultures and calcium and all you have to do is add milk to the blender and go. So easy!
Yoplait® makes Smoothies fast and fabulous straight from your freezer. They’re rich in nutrition with real fruit, live and active cultures, calcium. So, enjoy 1 full serving of fruit with four great tasting varieties. Just add milk and blend!
I am not new to smoothies but I was definitely new to not having to use ice and I was extremely surprised at how delicious the smoothies came out. I add protein powder to my smoothies to fill me up more but even without my powder they are quite tasty. tasty enough that my kids drank all but the two sips I managed to get. the directions call for lowfat milk which would make it even healthier but I used 2% as that is all I had on hand. And to help me blend these smoothies, they sent me a new KitchenAid 3 Speed Blender to make the smoothies! Here is a real quick video showing you how EASY and fast it is to make smoothies using the Yoplait Frozen Smoothies!
Buy It : Yoplait Frozen Smoothies are found in your grocer’s freezer, and they come in four yummy flavors: Blueberry Pomegranate, Strawberry Banana, Triple Berry, and Strawberry Mango Pineapple. You can get a $1.00 off coupon by visiting Yoplait Smoothie’s Facebook page!
Mandatory Entry : Tell me what flavor of Yoplait Frozen Smoothie you want to try first if you win!! (mandatory, this must be done before extra entries count!)
- Submit this contest on another linky or giveaway website (unlimited)
- “Like” Yoplait Smoothie on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow Yoplait Smoothie on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow me via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Like” Serendipity Mommy on Facebook (1 entry)
- You can tweet about this giveaway 4 times per day! Leave the link to your tweets! Win a KitchenAid Blender ($99 ARV!) from @yoplaitsmoothie and Serendipity Mommy http://bit.ly/fO6T0c Ends 2/15
- Sign up for email updates or RSS (3 entries)
- Post my button on your sidebar or blogroll page. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
This contest has ended the winner is Karen!
Disclosure: Yoplait provided me with a free product coupon for my review and KitchenAid provided me with a blender.