I have reviewed lots of cookware on my blog since starting my culinary journey so many moons ago. Its on of the best perks of being the food blogger and culinary school graduate that I am. I like to think that moms reading this blog want to know my professional opinion because I have used crappy cookware and nice cookware and I like to share what works well for me to give me professional results at home! Enter Bialetti Aeturnum Cookware.
I was recently sent the brand new 11 inch nonstick stir fry pan. The pan has a nano ceramic coating that makes it non stick and also is PFOA, PTFE and Cadmium free making it eco friendly. It is also BEAUTIFUL. The outer is red and the inside is pure white. I am a huge fan of red for my kitchen so I fell in love fast. This is what I call Italian style and beauty!
And the handle is just one solid comfortable piece, completely covered with not hot metal or pieces to burn my hand 🙂
So I had to try it out and make some stir fry! We’ve been trying to eat better but haven’t really bought or cooked meat for a couple months or so, only eating fish and seafood for “meat”. sadly we ran out of shrimp so I set out to make some vegetarian stir fry that was both light and tasty. I raided the fridge and pantry and came up with some good stuff and a light quick recipe!
You will need 3 bell peppers, 8 oz mushrooms, organic rice, Steamfresh Asian medley veggies, Sesame Seed Oil (tbs), sesame seeds and a rice cooker. Okay you can get by without a rice cooker but its awesome.
1. Make your rice, it takes the longest
2. Chop those veggies! (my job made easier thanks to Boos and Wusthof!)
3. Heat sesame oil in stir fry pan… med-hi depending on your stove. Stir fry by nature is meant to be cooked super fast on super high heat so use your judgement!
4. Toss in the veggies and keep them moving in the oil and heat to get them cooked, and for this recipe I liked the crispness after I had them cooking for 4 minutes. Shake in some sesame seeds.
5. Plate Up! Couldn’t be more simple, just put some rice on the plate and a big scoop of the stir fry, and you are done!
After I cooked all of this in the Bialetti stir fry pan I literally went to wash the pan and sprayed it out and it was clean, I just took a paper towel to wipe it out and it was CLEAN! Talk about easy. Beautiful, functional and easy clean. Yeah, this pan is getting this chef’s thumbs up!
Buy it: You can get your Bialetti Aeturnum 11 inch nonstick Stir Fry Pan at Bed, Bath and Beyond!
Bialetti is giving one lucky reader their very own Aerturnum 11 inch Stir Fry Pan! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below, GOOD LUCK!
Product received to facilitate review, opinions are my own.