- In a glass bowl combine oil, pepper sauce, lemon and salt and pepper using a whisk.
- Toss in chicken legs and stir to coat evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours to soak those flavors in!
FOR GRILLED Drumsticks (I grilled mine!)
- Preheat grill to high heat. Cook legs on the grill for 30-35 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
FOR OVEN COOKED Drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees. Line a rimmed cooking sheet with foil.
- Place the chicken legs on the pan, then pour the extra juices on top
- Cook for 45 minutes, then turn the drumsticks and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Looks amazing right? The Amazon Pepper Sauce was the perfect kick for this chicken!
Amazon Pepper is sending one of my lucky readers an assortment of their yummy sauces! To enter, simply fill out the form below!
Rules: One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize.