Want to know why I love Peanut Butter Fudge more than my luggage? Lots of reasons!!
1. It only has 4 ingredients
2. You can microwave it if you want
3. From start to finish the recipe takes 5 minutes
4. Did I mention it only has 4 ingredients? That means that it is easy to remember, and I have had it memorized since 1992!
- 8 TBS butter, unsalted
- 1 C. Peanut Butter
- 2 C. Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Grease an 8X8 pan , then line with parchment paper, making sure to leave an overhang on the ends.
- Combine butter and peanut butter in saucepan and heat until liquid and well mixed, this will be very hot. (Microwave at 30 second increments if using the nuker)
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar to the warm mixture and use a wooden spoon to stir until the mixture is hard to stir.
- Spread onto prepared pan, refrigerate for a couple hours, then cut into 1 inch pieces, or if you are like me, 2 inch pieces 🙂 ) Store in airtight container.