Apple-Cinnamon Lingonberry Hand Pies
1 box (2 crusts) refrigerated pie crusts
1 10 oz. jar FELIX Lingonberry Jam with Spiced Apple and Cinnamon
1 TBSP water
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line baking sheet with parchment. Beat the egg with 1 TBS water for egg wash; set aside.
- Roll out the pie crusts and cut into 4-5 inch circles (you need at least 8 circles) . Add 2 oz (2 TBS or so) to the very center of the circle leaving a border around the edge.
- Top with another circle then carefully press the edges together with a fork.
- Brush the tops with the egg wash, cut a few vent holes in the tops, and sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Bake 25-35 minutes until golden brown.
Felix Jams is sending one of my lucky readers a selection of Lingonberry Jams! To enter, simply fill out the form below!
Rules: One winner per household, email address, or home address. If you have won this prize on another blog you are ineligible to win again. Winner must have a U.S.-based address to receive the prize.