I LOVE Spinach dip and Pumpernickel bread. Problem is I had never made it before! I was making another recipe using Hellmann’s Olive Oil Recipe Mayonnaise and thought why not try it? I used fresh spinach instead of frozen but the recipe is really super easy and takes minutes, and then after chilling in the fridge for a couple hours, you have a tasty dip!
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- Combine all ingredients. Chill 2 hours.
- Substitution: Try using 1 container (16 oz.) nonfat plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
I don’t know why I waited so long to make this stuff, it is SO good!