This is a dish we serve at least twice a month because everyone loves it. You can use whatever Tortilla’s you like, and toppings if you wish but this basic recipe is so easy to make and because I have 5 people in my family, I make a lot which means you will have leftovers for lunch the next day!
What You Need:
- 3 lbs of steak, your choice, I use top round
- 2 packets Taco Seasoning
- 4 medium peppers
- Mushrooms (I use baby Bella) and this is OPTIONAL
- grated cheese (I buy the Mexican blend finely shredded)
- 2 tbs Olive Oil (for the pan)
- salt & pepper (just a dash or two)
Add your TACO seasoning (NOT Fajita!) And stir to evenly coat. Cover again and let it simmer 5 minutes. Then stir again and serve!