As I near the start of my next semester, and on the heels of just upgrading my most used knife, I had the rare opportunity to work with THE knife company I dreamed of working with as a blogger and a culinary student and that is WÜSTHOF. These knives are forged in Germany and are a favorite of chefs because of the sharp edge and the feel in the hand. For me personally, I love the way it balances in my hand. This is an image from the WÜSTHOF site that talks more about the knife:
WÜSTHOF asked me to try their paring knife. I almost bought one when I bought my Classic Ikon Chef Knife but got a garnish kit instead. Since I love my Ikon knife that I bought I knew I would love the Classic paring knife. The weight and balance is just perfect, where before my culinary kit knife wasn’t so I spent energy balancing it in my hand while cutting. Balance in a knife is absolutely key to producing consistent results. Now that I have “tasted” marked improvement and results from starting to use my WÜSTHOF knives, I’m pretty sure my whole kit is going to be replaced to be all WÜSTHOF knives and accessory pieces. I’m not usually a brand snob but this time, for my career, I’m starting with some really fantastic knives from WÜSTHOF!
WANT TO WIN ONE? WÜSTHOF is giving away a CLASSIC 3.5 inch Paring Knife to one lucky reader!
TO ENTER: Answer this question: If you could eat a slice of anything in the world, what would it be?
- Submit this contest on another linky or giveaway website (unlimited)
- “Like” WUSTHOF on Facebook (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (button below) (1 entry)
- Follow WUSTHOF on Twitter (1 entry)
- Follow me via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- You can tweet about this giveaway 4 times per day! Leave the link to your tweets!
Enter to win a WÜSTHOF 3.5 inch CLASSIC Paring Knife from @Wusthof, & Serendipity Mommy! http://bit.ly/pkXA9c Ends 8/14
- Sign up for email updates or RSS (3 entries)
- Post my button on your sidebar or blogroll page. (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway (5 entries)
This contest ends at 11:59 PM on August 14th. US Entrants only. GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: I was given a paring knife from WÜSTHOF to facilitate this review and giveaway, opinions are my own.